After 30 years of working in earthmoving / mobile plant insurance advising, we certainly possess a firm grasp on the complex components that make up earthmoving / mobile plant insurance.
Over the years, we have seen that working as an earthmoving / mobile plant contractor is not without its risks: it’s important to ensure that your earthmoving / mobile plant insurance policy programme covers you from beginning to end.
Mobile Plant categories catered for include:
- Bulk Excavation
- Civil Works
- Concrete Pumping
- Mobile Cranes
- Road Manufacture
- Scissor Lifts
- Vacuum Excavation
- And other
Tailor-made policies to suit your earthmoving / mobile plant insurance needs
R&R Insurance Services will source the perfect policy for your business, tailor-made to suit all earthmoving / mobile plant needs. We’ll help you manage loss of income, damage to machinery, public and product liability insurance and much more.
We arrange and deliver a wide variety of earthmoving insurances covering the following:
- Mobile Plant Fleet including options for
- New for Old – dependent upon age of vehicle
- Finance payout due to total loss
- Third party liability for damage or injury caused
- Business Interruption / Downtime i.e. loss of income whilst insured truck / plant damage is being repaired.
- Damage Waiver
- Dry Hire
- Dual or Multi Lift
- Hired in
- On Barge / Vessel
- Substitute Hire Costs
- Tidal areas
- And more
- Marine Transit
- Public / Products Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Workers Compensation
- Management Liability
- Statutory Liability (Government Fines / Penalties)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Entity Liability
- Depot / Workshop / Contents
- Mobile Assets eg tools
- Cyber Liability
- Trade Debtors
- And other
As advisers, we will present these risks to a wide number of insurers, gain quotes, report to you with appropriate options and arrange all paperwork to implement the best policy for your business. We will also provide insurance maintenance throughout the year if any changes occur in your business.
Contact us to find out more about our earthmoving transport insurance and to receive a quote.